Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, February 5, 2018

Madison's Glasses

Madison has always been a really great reader. So about 2 months ago when she didn't like reading very much, and told us her eyes were hurting, it got us concerned. The weird thing is it seem to come and go and seemed to kind of go more with her mood and was a little opportunistic in when she would tell us she couldn't see the words. But after it kept going on for a couple weeks and she was getting more and more frustrated we decided to take her in for I check up. It turns out she needs reading glasses!

Taking her to get glasses was really fun - she insisted on having red glasses. Unfortunately we couldn't find any red kid glasses but they had some red adult over-the-counter reading glasses. Well her glasses weren't ready for about 2 weeks, and she needed glasses right away, so I let her buy the over-the-counter adult red glasses to get through the next two weeks. It is so hard to look at her when she wears them cuz she just looks so funny, and of course darling. She loves her red glasses and wants to wear them all the time.

No comments: