Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Kasey, Matt and Miles

We got a last minute trip from Jason's sister and her family.  It was DELIGHTFUL.  Kasey has a little boy, Miles, who is 4.  He is so cute and he and Dane got along wonderfully.  Kasey and I went on outings with them and had a great time.

Here we are at Belview Park.



The winner of the trip was Madison.  Miles LOVED her and she was so great with him.  Madison has a wonderful talent for seeing what people need and being that person.  She meets people where they are at.   I hope she can keep this gift her whole life.  

I was so sad to discover I didn't take ANY pictures of Dane and Miles playing at the house.  Probably becasue they were playing so good together that Kasey and I just ended up chatting the whole time.  So on their last day Kasey took these at Brock's baseball game.

No comments: