Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, July 19, 2021

The cabin

 One of the best things about the cabin was this air hockey table.  Jason made us a sweet tournament chart - we first had a round robin and then a championship.  No surprise to anyone the championship game was between Brock and Jason and Jason won.  But we all enjoyed plying.


We also had a fire pit and had smores almost every night for dessert.









We also had a hot tub!  The kids spent a lot of time in there - mostly reading, or being read too.
I thought the hot tub might be a fight with Dane, like he would want to be in it the whole time.  But he really didn't.  He saw the older kids in, but usually just happily said hi, and walked by, sometime wanting to stick his hand in.






On the last day we got him in.  He loved it.

I came out one day and all 4 had their feet in the hot tub reading a book.  I didn't take a picture and I regret it - it was a perfect representation of my kids.
 
Here is one I did get of all of them reading.  I LOVE my readers.
We played some board games.






No comments: