Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Soccer and other Spring activities

Not too many pictures of soccer this year.  We had a fun season.  I guess I should have a post about our spring extra curricular activities.  We had a busy spring.  Everyone had activities and some had two.  It was a hard adjustment back from covid.  We tried to keep our covid traditions too, like family game night, reading night, and movie night - but it is hard to do EVERYTHING. 

Lets see what I can remember... Brock and Madison had soccer 2 times a week plus a game.  Megan and Noah had art classes.  Madison and Megan had piano.  Madison had gymnastics (she made pre-team and went from 1 hour a week to 2 1/2 hours a week). Noah and I were working out 3 times a week.  Young Men's and Activity Days started back up.  I am pretty sure there were a few more - but I can't remember right now.

I LOVED watching Brock play soccer.  This may be the last time he plays, which is heart breaking.  He thinks he wants to give it up for Football, I pray he will swing back to it one day.  I am glad he got in a last good season.   


Madison played on her same team she had pre-covid with girls from school.  She had a great season. 
 

No comments: