Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Main Street

Our last day was everyone's favorite day (I think).  I didn't know if they would like it or not, or if they were old enough or not.  But we decided to walk/window shop main street in Estes Park.  We started out with dinner.  This was the first time we had been to dinner as a family sine I think even Dane was born.  That might be wrong - but definitely since Eve was born.  Covid had a lot to do with it, plus there is 8 of us, plus that's not our style.  But maybe it could be becasue it was awesome.  Our babies really are the best and every time Jason and I do something afterwards we think, that wasn't that hard, in fact it was fun. 


Then we walked to Main Street and then we kind of just split up and let everyone do their own thing.  Brock and Jason went on the hunt for the perfect ice cream place (there were 5 ice cream shops and we all wanted to get dessert at the end of the night, so they checked out each one and then took us to the best one).  Noah and the girls mostly stayed together, although they spilt up a few times, just window shopping.  This has become a new hobby for them, they kept asking to be taken to main streets in Utah, Noah likes the little hobby/souvenir shops and both Megan and Noah came home with something.  I slowly walked down with the babies enjoying the evening air and watching my kids family bounce in and out of shops.  It was a good night.






And some random pictures of packing up.  Madison was "Dane duty" while we packed and cleaned the cabin.

 

No comments: