This is another old draft that never got published. The only reason I know it is early spring is because of the way my plants look. Usually I have a happy little gardening post every spring/summer but not this year. I have had almost zero time to garden. I have done the bare minimum to just keep up maintenance let alone DO anything. It feels like a wasted year. I had plans to do/change something every year so that in a few years it is just how I want it. I went to a nursery once but they didn't have what I wanted and then I never made it back. Now it is too hot. Even though it isn't BEAUTIFUL and (even though it is probably my only hobby) I haven't spent much time on it - we use the garden everyday. A hundreed times a day we are in the front playing in the sand box, garden, porch, fairy garden etc. Now that I am wrting this I realize I don't have many pictures of it, so that will be my goal over the next few weeks.
So these pictures show us playing in it before it is beautiful.
And Dane loves being a big brother to Evee.




No comments:
Post a Comment