Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Card

This was going to be our Christmas card.
Instead of a newsletter I was simply going to put 
"All that you need to know about our family is summed up in these pictures."

I thought it was pretty cute.  But it would only fit in a 5x7 and I only had 4x6 envelopes and I am way too cheap to go buy new envelopes when I already had enough 4x6 envelopes.  

So I went with this card instead.  It is the first year Jason and I appeared on a Christmas card.
Our newsletter said this:
Herbert's top 10 facts
11.       Brock - 8 (3rd), Noah - 7(2nd), Megan - 5 (K), Madison 4 (pre-K)
22.       Finished our backyard - Grass, sandbox, play set, tree swing
33.       Brock got baptized in May.
44.       Jason is now the Principal Facilitator and over all national licensing at Fidelity.  His job is everything he hoped it would be .
55.       Jamie opened a preschool in our basement and is loving it.
66.       This year Brock played soccer, basketball, and football.  Noah played soccer and Chess club.  Megan is loving Kindergarten and getting ready for soccer in the spring.  Madison started dance.
77.       We introduced our neighbor to the gospel and she was baptized in April.  This has been an amazing blessing to our family - afterwards we got called as Ward Missionaries.
88.       Our favorite things are:  hiking, bike riding, reading The Chronicles of Narnia, and family movie nights.
99.       Fun fact: Jason and Jamie still have flip phones, we have 1 tv and 1 computer, and just got wireless internet a few months ago - although we don't use it.  We love our low-tech lifestyle.
110.   We are loving Colorado


No comments: