Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Madison's Dance Recital

Madison has been taking dance this last fall.  It kind of happened on accident.  I felt bad that Madison started dance and Megan hasn't done any extra curricular activities - I mostly did it because my friend needed help getting her daughter to dance - so I signed Madison up so I could help take her daughter.  Megan hasn't seemed to really care.  Also, I am kind of against dance.  Not totally (obviously) but kind of.  She has loved it and her teacher, Mrs. Muffy, is wonderful.  They had a small little Christmas recital. 

She goes to dance on Wednesday mornings while Megan is in Kindergarten.  It has been fun for Madison and I to have something that is just me and her.













No comments: