Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Utah: Thanksgiving

My sister Ashley got a dog a few months ago and the kids couldn't wait to meet him.  Little did we know we would find Madison's best friend.  She spent the whole week with this dog.  Even if it was freezing cold outside she would go out and just sit with him.  Unfortunately, I did not know that when it got too cold she would just crawl into his dog house with him.  If Madison were my first child I would have DIED and had to bathe her immediately - oh what having multiple children can do to your standards!


On Thanksgiving morning the kids decorated our traditional turkey cookies.  I have been eating these since I was a kid.



My mom and Brooke made these cute place cards.  It's amazing what Pinterest can do.

Our yummy food.


The "kid" table.  We were so excited to have the Fosters come up from Las Vegas!

The pies.









No comments: