Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Fall Break: Swimming

After 4 weeks of school we got our fall break.  I was so excited!  I had missed my kids and planned activities everyday.  It couldn't have gone better.  This week I will always remember as such a fun week with the kids - they all seemed so big - bigger than they were in the summer.  They got along so well.

On Monday we went swimming.  I invited a lot of friends to come with us - but no one could or wanted too - so we just went alone.  How happy I ended up being!  The kids just played together the whole time - all 4 of them.  They had so much fun together.  Sometimes as a mom you feel like you are doing everything wrong - and then every once in a while you get a glimpse of something you did right.  I am grateful for those times.


I thought about trying to do a Christmas card picture.  It didn't work out - they were being too silly.










No comments: