I am the LAMEST Halloween mom in the world. I have zero desire to have my kids wear cute costumes. I kind of dread it every year. So when we pulled out the Halloween box and they all saw their costumes from last year and got really excited, they all said they wanted to wear the same thing again. I practically made them sign a contract in blood that they wouldn't' change their minds and that I didn't have to buy any thing else for them - I checked it off my list and moved on with my life.
They all kept their promise, and happily I might add. I felt a little guilty about the girls. Those bunny costumes are for 18 month olds. They looked silly in them last year - ridiculous in them this year. But they thought they looked adorable.
Noah was a black ghost again.
And he went trick or treating with his best friend David (Darth Vader). This was the first year Noah didn't go with me and the girls - mostly because he is SO SLOW - like literally SO SLOW. But he promised to run and not look at ALL the decorations - so I put some trust in him and let him go.
I went with the girls. They were so happy to be sister bunnies again. However, as you can tell from the pictures, Madison took the sweet, cute bunny approach - where as Megan wanted to actually be a bunny, showing her tail and hopping around.
Between the four of them we got SO MUCH candy this year. Brock and Noah both filled their buckets twice and the girls filled theirs all the way up - it was too heavy for them to carry back home. We have kind of given them free reign with their candy this year. This is very new to me. But it was important to Jason that I stop controlling every speck of sugar that goes into their body. Its good for me - but it kind of hearts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment