Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

39 weeks!!

Today is the longest I have carried any baby.  He is a funny baby.  My body has tried for about 3 or 4 weeks to have him - but he is FIGHTING it.  It is so weird.  Every contraction he starts freaking out - moving and wiggling and turning.  I can feel my body trying to push him down and he won't and tries to come up.  It is the strangest thing.  For now I am choosing to trust him.  He will come when he is ready.  I am not too miserable or uncomfortable.  I have my moments - but mostly I just want him here - I am ready for my baby! 




No comments: