Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Carving Pumpkins

Before we get into carving pumpkins my mom sent us a Halloween box and the girls spent one afternoon after school painting some wooden puzzles.  My mom is always so good to send boxes on holidays.  It is always so sad to not get to be at the Halloween party or the Easter egg hunt - I really appreciate that she includes us the best ways she can.  Thanks mom!

This was the easiest, fastest, happiest, and cleanest pumpkin carving year to date!  All four scooped and carved their own pumpkins.  Sometimes we wonder what on EARTH we were thinking starting over.  We sure are in for it!  But for now we sure enjoy the easiness of older kids.


This was the girls first year carving - they did great!



Noah did his to match his Halloween costume (Annoying Thanos - a character he made up in his comic book)


FYI - Brock's doesn't have a NOSE - that is his mouth



No comments: