My best friend Krista and my ministering sister Kendyle threw me a baby shower. They are both very talented at hrowing parties. They did a great job. It really helped lift my spirits at a time when I needed my spirits lifted. I love our ward. I love the friends I have made. I am so glad my mom and sister could come. It was a perfect Saturday morning. There is a picture overload. But that's ok.
We had a breakfast crepe bar. It was so yummy!
Hannah made the cake.
Krista put together this adorable display.
Heather was in charge of drinks.
I am against baby shower games. But my girls were so excited for the shower and wanted games. I wanted them to be included so we played a few games. This one they had to go around the room and get hints about what baby item was on their head.
The girls got some photo shoots.
Kendyle made these adorable big sister crowns!
We tried a few different hand positions
Some of the guests - a few people came and went - so we didn't get pictures of everyone.
Hannah West, Heather Clark, Charity Hansen, Leslie Prussee, me, Becky Tenney, Karisa Henniger
Kendyle Hakes, Whitney Trythall, Marisa Neyenhuis
Afton Anderson, Krista Weister, mom
Madison, Zoe Anderson, Megan
Baby ALEX!!
My ward spoiled me. They were so good. I didn't want a shower becasue i had a lot of stuff. But as things got harder financially I realized that I still needed stuff - stuff newborns need: diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, breast pads, milk bags, infant Tylenol, baby shampoo, etc. I set up a very rigid registry at Target - I needed very specific things and I didn't want them to waste money on things I didn't need. They spoiled us for sure. I was overwhelmed with their generosity and may have cried a few times.
Veronica sent me my diaper bag. So sad she moved before my shower.
My family!
Krista and Kendyle (who threw me the shower). They made my whole pregnancy!












































No comments:
Post a Comment