Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Karli

My BEST lifelong friend (friends since 3rd grade, friendemies from 4th - 10th grade, best friends since 11th grade) came to Colorado for a nurses convention and I got to go meet her for 2 hours.  She spoiled me with a pedicure and dessert.  Karli is my life long role model.  I have talked about her a million times on my blog - but probably not a ton in the last few years.  She is the reason I am who I am.  She is the reason I can do what I do.  Her influence makes me a better mom and wife.  She is amazing.  I am so glad I got a little Karli time this year!


No comments: