Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Anniversary

It was our 18th wedding anniversary on the same day as our stake temple consecration day.  For the consecration day I decided I wanted to do each ordinance for 1 family member.  We went as a family to do baptisms the night before, then in the morning I went to do initiatory, then at nap time I went and did an endowment and then in the evening (for our anniversary) we went and did sealings.  We also got ALL the sealings done that I had been working on for years.  It felt so good to get everything done.


Afterwards we went out to dinner.  Perfect anniversary.  Jason is pretty fantastic and I love every chance I get to spend time with him.  He is for sure my person.  There are a lot of things I don't know, but one thing I know for sure is that he is my person.
 

No comments: