Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Fall Concerts

Maddie and Megan sang at the Feeder Festival

Brock and Cameron had an orchestra concert.
So did Noah

Megan had another concert at her school.



Megan and Jason just held hands as they walked to the car.  They are pretty cute.  

The truth is I often hate going to the concerts, but I am not sure why because I LOVE that my kids are in choir and orchestra.  I feel so proud of them and really do love going to the concerts.  I am just not really a music person, so I don't really get it.  But I LOVE that my kids enjoy it and are good at it.  I hope all of them keep doing it all through high school. 

 

No comments: