Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Basketball

For a few years the girls in Madison's primary class have been playing basketball and have invited her to play on their team and she always declined.  I was thrilled when she agreed this year!  I love watching her try something new and I also loved that she got to know the girls in the ward better.  She also did awesomely!  The first game (which I missed) she had no idea what to do.  I guess we all assumed she knew how to play basketball from watching Brock or from PE, but when the coach put her in it was obvious to everyone (even the ref) that she didn't know what she was doing.  When the ref asked her about it she said, " I don't know how to play basketball"  haha.  Oops, I guess we missed the ball on that one as parents.  Jason and Brock both gave her a good run down, then she came home and watched some Youtube videos.  After that she was one of the best players on the team











Maddie, Lilly, and Sophia (Ace and Afton were also on the team but I missed them)

 

No comments: