Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, January 23, 2023

Utah: Outings

 

On Thanksgiving day Jason took some of the kids out to Daniels house to play football.  They all loved it.


I took out kids and Brad and Sam to Jump Around Utah.  I LOVE that my older kids still have fun in places like that.


Dane wouldn't get in the picture. Lame.


This girl had a blast.  It was fun for me too, Dane ran around with the older kids or by himself and so I got to just follow her around and play with her.  Usually I am having to just supervise both of them, but with Dane being older I just got to focus on her for the first time and it was so much fun.








Dane played with Noah a lot.  They liked to sit up at the top of this slide and play "Scar and Mufasa" where scar lets go of Mufasa and he falls down the cliff, pretty funny.

I saw Megan and Brock just walking around and talking sometimes.  





Katie and I met up at the dinosaur museum with our littles.








As a family we went to the church history museum to see the temple display from the Friend to Friend.  Dane and Eve LOVE the friend to friends and watch them weekly.  I figured they would love to see the actual building from the show and the exhibit and I was right!  

Plus the exhibit didn't disappoint.  The people who made it were experts in child development and made it so perfectly suited for children of all ages.  It was also so beautiful.  











We also went to Discovery Gateway.  It fulfilled all the older kids nostalgia dreams.
















Mine too.  I do LOVE watching Dane and Eve play with things the older ones played with.






They have changed quite a few things and we all agree the old way was better.  None of us like change.


We also dropped Noah and Megan off at several libraries.  

No comments: