We had a such a great soccer season this year. It was so great for a lot of reasons. 1 - Megan decided to play again! I am so glad she decided to play soccer. I love that she has learned that she can try new things, and that physical activity is a good outlet. I love that she is bonding with other Young Women in the ward. Madison needed a new team this year and I convinced her her play on Megan's team. Not only did it cut down on managing 2 different practice and game schedules I loved watching them play together. It was a good season. They also won a lot. Megan played goalie quite a bit and Maddie earned the coaches trust and by the end of the season she was playing striker. The season went really late this year - until the 3rd week of November. Weird.
Brock (who is always busy) and Megan's YW leaders came to their last game.
They went for ice cream after their last game.
No comments:
Post a Comment