Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fall fun

Once the kids go back to school the babies and I still have lots of weeks of great weather to go and play.  Since we discovered Lair O' Bear with our family hike we went back 2 or 3 times (often with Marisa and her dog Lucky) to play in the river.  

Our first trip was practically perfect.  The babies were wonderful and it was the perfect summer/fall day.  The second trip was terrible and they whined and complained the whole time, throwing tantrums and all manner of ridiculousness.  You win some, you loose some.





We still had park days with our friends.

Towards the end of the summer we made a new friend!  We met the Vaughn's at the Clark's Fourth of July BBQ and once school started we started hanging out with Kayleen and her youngest, Drayton, almost weekly.  She has been such a bright light in my life these last few months and it feels really really good to have a mom friend again.  We have discovered we hold the answers to each others problems and prayers.  
We went to Belview Park probably twice a week until it closed down for the year. 

We are regulars at story time.  At least twice a week.





I am still watching Watson once a week, and sometimes his little brother.


Noah looking cool in  Brock's glasses.

Right after school started we entered "stage 1 drought restrictions" which meant no more splash pads or fake rivers.  It was such a bummer.  They found a puddle in the dry river bed and played in it.  Suck it climate change!


Just a cute picture.


We went to the homecoming parade.  This is Audra in the marching band.  She is in our ward, that's why I took the picture. ;)


Maddie got to do a color fun run





We went swimming until it was closed!

We go to ward choir at 8 in the morning.  Well... we all used to.  It became too hard with the babies (as you can see in the picture) and now Jason just goes and takes the older kids.  This picture also represents that everyone loves dad.

These pictures are actually from late fall... after our house remodel.  Since it got remolded and I haven't bought furniture I just turned it into a preschool and the toddlers and I couldn't be happier.  We love playing in it.
They play together really well and are so cute sometimes it kills me. 







 

No comments: