Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Miles come and epic last week of “summer”

Kasey, Jason's sister, asked if I could watch Miles for a week in the summer.  My kids go back to school insanely early (August 6th) so I had him come then, so we could just spend our days playing.  It was so fun to have him come.  He was so excited about everything we did and since it was still "summer" but the kids were in school, we got to go somewhere fun everyday and it wasn't busy at all.  

Ready for our week?  Here we go.

On day one we went to the mall to play at their indoor play area and then to the aquarium.




On day 2 we went to Bellview Park, played in the river and rode the train.











Day three we went to open gym at our local gymnastics place.
I was babysitting Watson so he came too






Day four we went swimming.





We also had a lot of time at home playing.  


He was so fun to have and he was really cute with the babies.

No comments: